Safety is our top priority. Crypto exchange WhiteBIT cares about the security of each user. We encourage the search for vulnerabilities on the exchange and pay a reward for finding them.
To be able to receive a reward for finding a vulnerability, you must:
Inform us about the vulnerability
do not spread information about it, and give us enough time to fix the vulnerability.
Make the necessary efforts
to avoid harm to the exchange and its users.
Do not mislead
users and/or employees of the exchange during the search and elimination of vulnerabilities.
We do not limit the maximum amount of rewards in any way and can increase the reward depending on the severity of the vulnerability. You are more likely to receive increased rewards if you show how vulnerability can be used to cause maximum harm.
Here is a list of approximate rewards for detecting vulnerabilities:
- Remote code execution
- Manipulating user balances
- XSS/CSRF/Clickjacking affecting user balances/trading/exchange/deposits
- Stealing information related to passwords API keys /personal information
- Partial authentication bypass
- Other vulnerability with clear potential for financial or data loss
- Other CSRF (excluding logout CSRF)
Rewards for DDoS, Self-XSS, Spam and Social engineering attacks will NOT be granted.
You can familiarize yourself with the subject of verification and the rules of the Bug Bounty program in the Bug Bounty Policy .