JovJou is revolutionizing real estate investing, making it accessible to everyone. Using blockchain technology, it simplifies property management, allowing users to start their investment journey from just one square meter. The project allows enjoying monthly rental income and the flexibility to reinvest or strategize as you see fit. Plus, as part of JovJou community, users will access exclusive transparent investment opportunities and unique living benefits.

  • 25,000,000 JOVJOUOffers on Launchpad
  • 0.097 USDTLaunch Peak Price
  • 329Members
  • 29 secDuration of Voting

The distribution of tokens will be carried out in stages. 20% of tokens will be credited to users’ Main balances within the initial distribution, while the distribution of the other 80% will start 16 Apr, 2024, and be carried out once a month for 12 months in equal monthly installments.

Total Investment
  • First Distribution
  • Subsequent Distribution

Discover the journey of JovJou through our Timeline. Be the first to know the critical launching dates as we implement the Launchpad in several exciting stages. Don't miss a beat!

  • 03.10.2023

    Getting Started With JOVJOU

    Our team has carefully reviewed and approved this project for your consideration. Take a look at the publicly available information and decide if you want to participate in the voting process.

  • 05.10.2023

    Start of Voting

    If you have WBT in Holding, you can vote for the project to support it within the WhiteBIT Launchpad.

  • 12.10.2023

    Settlement Period

    The project has to acquire a sufficient number of votes to get listed.

  • 16.10.2023

    Initial Distribution

    Once the Launchpad is over and the project receives enough votes to be added, your Main Balance will be credited with a percentage of the project’s tokens within the initial distribution. If the project does not receive enough votes, the funds invested for voting will be returned to the Main Balance.

  • 16.04.2024

    Vesting Distribution

    Commencement of the distribution of the remaining percentage of tokens that will be credited to your Main Balance every month for 12 months.

Project Description
Seamless Entry into Real Estate

JovJou offers a seamless gateway into the world of real estate. Regardless of surging property prices, they empower you to embark on your investment journey from the cozy confines of your home, bypassing traditional complexities. Say goodbye to the hefty down payments and complex legal processes that have deterred aspiring real estate investors for years. With JovJou, you can start your real estate investment journey with as little as one square meter of property.

Blockchain Technology for Efficiency

At the heart of their platform lies blockchain technology, eliminating the need for direct property management and streamlining operations. Blockchain ensures transparency, security, and trust in every transaction, giving you peace of mind as you explore the world of real estate investing. JovJouʼs platform simplifies the complexities of real estate investment, making it accessible to everyone, from seasoned investors to newcomers.

Voting and Token Distribution

The voting for JovJou will commence on October 5. The project is allocating a total of 25 000 000 tokens on WhiteBIT Launchpad. The Soft Cap is set at $500 000, and with your support, we can make this vision a reality. In the event of successful voting, participants of the Launchpad will immediately receive 20% of the new assets, and the accrual of the remaining 80% will commence in 6 months and will last over 12 months. This is your chance to be part of a groundbreaking project that is reshaping the real estate investment landscape.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in the future of real estate with JovJou on WhiteBIT Launchpad. The future of real estate is here, and it's called JovJou.

Social Networks

Keeping up with a project's verified social media platforms is crucial to stay informed about significant announcements or changes. Additionally, it can provide insights into a project's community and help you gauge overall sentiment and engagement levels.