Scamfari (SCM)

Scamfari (SCM)


Scamfari is a product of the HAPI Foundation and a crowdsourcing platform that safeguards the cryptocurrency world. The goal of the project is to collect a database of crypto wallets of fraudsters and wallets involved in raising funds for criminal or terrorist activities. Credibility is maintained through dependable sources and real-time tools.

  • 10,000,000,000 SCMOferty Launchpad
  • 0.2 USDTLaunch Peak Price
  • 1749Członkowie
  • 18 min. 45 sCzas trwania głosowania

The distribution of tokens will be carried out in stages. 20% of tokens will be credited to users’ Main balances within the initial distribution, while the distribution of the other 80% will start 04 Marzec, 2024, and be carried out once a month for 12 months in equal monthly installments.

Total Investment
  • First Distribution
  • Subsequent Distribution

Discover the journey of Scamfari through our Timeline. Be the first to know the critical launching dates as we implement the Launchpad in several exciting stages. Don't miss a beat!

  • 16.08.2023

    Getting Started With SCM

    Our team has carefully reviewed and approved this project for your consideration. Take a look at the publicly available information and decide if you want to participate in the voting process.

  • 21.08.2023

    Start of Voting

    If you have WBT in Holding, you can vote for the project to support it within the WhiteBIT Launchpad.

  • 31.08.2023

    Settlement Period

    The project has to acquire a sufficient number of votes to get listed.

  • 04.09.2023

    Initial Distribution

    Once the Launchpad is over and the project receives enough votes to be added, your Main Balance will be credited with a percentage of the project’s tokens within the initial distribution. If the project does not receive enough votes, the funds invested for voting will be returned to the Main Balance.

  • 04.03.2024

    Vesting Distribution

    Commencement of the distribution of the remaining percentage of tokens that will be credited to your Main Balance every month for 12 months.

Project Description
How Does Scamfari Work?

Scamfari works on the principles of cooperation and transparency. The project invites users worldwide to actively contribute to detecting and reporting fraud, phishing sites, and fraudulent blockchain projects.

Crowd-Sourced Vigilance

Scamfari leverages the collective efforts of the crypto community. Users can report suspicious activity and projects through a convenient website.


To simplify the reporting process, users categorize the nature of the scam, choosing from options such as «Social Media Scammer», «Fraudulent Website», or «Scam Project/Rug Pull».

Submission and Verification

Reports are submitted with evidence. The Scamfari team uses advanced tools and real-time data sources to verify the accuracy of the information provided.

On-Chain Transparency

Applying the principles of Web3 technology, Scamfari takes transparency to the next level by logging submissions and rewards on the blockchain.

Rewards and Recognition

Realizing that community participation is the cornerstone of success, Scamfari rewards users for their validated submissions. This encourages an active and vigilant user base.

Tokenomics of SCM

SCM is Scamfari's native asset. The asset empowers the Scamfari community and rewards active users of the platform for their expertise in detecting fraud. Let's get to know the project asset better through its tokenomics. A total supply of SCM is 100 000 000 000 of SCM tokens. This amount was distributed in the necessary proportions among the project's funds and initiatives. The project allocates 10% of the total amount of SCM for distribution within WhiteBIT Launchpad. 20% of this amount will be credited to participants as part of the initial distribution. Six months later, 80% of the tokens will begin to accrue to participants over a 12-month period.

Social Networks

Keeping up with a project's verified social media platforms is crucial to stay informed about significant announcements or changes. Additionally, it can provide insights into a project's community and help you gauge overall sentiment and engagement levels.

The Project’s Core Team

We strongly believe that getting to know the people behind a project is crucial for making informed decisions. That's why we provide detailed information about the core team members and their roles in the project.

  • Yurii Olentyr

    Yurii Olentyr


    • linkedin
  • Vadym Prykhodko

    Vadym Prykhodko


    • linkedin
  • Yevgen Pshenychkin

    Yevgen Pshenychkin


    • linkedin