Gotowe
ivendPay Round 2 (IVPAY)

ivendPay Round 2 (IVPAY)

FCFS

ivendPay is a crypto payment system for retail, e-commerce, and vending machines. The mission of the project is to make instant crypto transactions easy and accessible for everyone. ivendPay provides fast crypto payments in a store with no hidden fees, high autonomy, multi-layered security, and printing a check with all the transaction details. IVPAY is a utility token ensuring a smooth transfer of value within the ivendPay ecosystem. The token serves as payment, reward, or discount means.

  • 3,333,334 IVPAY Oferty Launchpad
  • 122 Członkowie
  • 1 min. 20 s Czas trwania głosowania

Distribution

The distribution of tokens will be carried out in stages. 30% of tokens will be credited to users’ Main balances within the initial distribution, while the distribution of the other 70% will start 12 Mar, 2024, and be carried out once a day for 61 days in equal daily installments.

Data
Dystrybucja
11 Mar, 2024 30%
12 Mar, 2024 1.14%
13 Mar, 2024 1.14%
14 Mar, 2024 1.14%
15 Mar, 2024 1.14%
16 Mar, 2024 1.14%
17 Mar, 2024 1.14%
18 Mar, 2024 1.14%
19 Mar, 2024 1.14%
20 Mar, 2024 1.14%
21 Mar, 2024 1.14%
22 Mar, 2024 1.14%
23 Mar, 2024 1.14%
24 Mar, 2024 1.14%
25 Mar, 2024 1.14%
26 Mar, 2024 1.14%
27 Mar, 2024 1.14%
28 Mar, 2024 1.14%
29 Mar, 2024 1.14%
30 Mar, 2024 1.14%
31 Mar, 2024 1.14%
01 Apr, 2024 1.14%
02 Apr, 2024 1.14%
03 Apr, 2024 1.14%
04 Apr, 2024 1.14%
05 Apr, 2024 1.14%
06 Apr, 2024 1.14%
07 Apr, 2024 1.14%
08 Apr, 2024 1.14%
09 Apr, 2024 1.14%
10 Apr, 2024 1.14%
11 Apr, 2024 1.14%
12 Apr, 2024 1.14%
13 Apr, 2024 1.14%
14 Apr, 2024 1.14%
15 Apr, 2024 1.14%
16 Apr, 2024 1.14%
17 Apr, 2024 1.14%
18 Apr, 2024 1.14%
19 Apr, 2024 1.14%
20 Apr, 2024 1.14%
21 Apr, 2024 1.14%
22 Apr, 2024 1.14%
23 Apr, 2024 1.14%
24 Apr, 2024 1.14%
25 Apr, 2024 1.14%
26 Apr, 2024 1.14%
27 Apr, 2024 1.14%
28 Apr, 2024 1.14%
29 Apr, 2024 1.14%
30 Apr, 2024 1.14%
01 May, 2024 1.14%
02 May, 2024 1.14%
03 May, 2024 1.14%
04 May, 2024 1.14%
05 May, 2024 1.14%
06 May, 2024 1.14%
07 May, 2024 1.14%
08 May, 2024 1.14%
09 May, 2024 1.14%
10 May, 2024 1.14%
11 May, 2024 1.6%
Total Investment
  • First Distribution
  • Subsequent Distribution

Chronologia

Discover the journey of ivendPay Round 2 through our Timeline. Be the first to know the critical launching dates as we implement the Launchpad in several exciting stages. Don't miss a beat!

The Launchpad Will Be Implemented in Several Stages:

  • 14.02.2024

    Getting Started With IVPAY

    Our team has carefully reviewed and approved this project for your consideration. Take a look at the publicly available information and decide if you want to participate in the voting process.

  • 07.03.2024

    Start of Voting

    If you have WBT in Holding, you can vote for the project to support it within the WhiteBIT Launchpad.

  • 07.03.2024

    Settlement Period

    The project has to acquire a sufficient number of votes to get listed.

  • 11.03.2024

    Initial Distribution

    Once the Launchpad is over and the project receives enough votes to be added, your Main Balance will be credited with a percentage of the project’s tokens within the initial distribution. If the project does not receive enough votes, the funds invested for voting will be returned to the Main Balance.

  • 12.03.2024

    Vesting Distribution

    Commencement of the distribution of the remaining percentage of tokens that will be credited to your Main Balance every day for 61 days.

Project Description

ivendPay is a crypto payment system for retail, e-commerce, and vending machines. The mission of the project is to make instant crypto transactions easy and accessible for everyone. The service works like this: the customer scans the QR code from a wallet of their choosing, enters the required amount, and the money goes to the merchant within a second. ivendPay provides fast crypto payments in a store with high autonomy, multi-layered security, and no hidden fees.

IVPAY is a utility token that ensures a smooth transfer of value within the ivendPay ecosystem. The token serves as payment, reward, or discount means. This asset is based on the burning mechanism, removing a certain number of tokens from circulation, effectively reducing the asset’s total supply.

Social Networks

Keeping up with a project's verified social media platforms is crucial to stay informed about significant announcements or changes. Additionally, it can provide insights into a project's community and help you gauge overall sentiment and engagement levels.

The Project’s Core Team

We strongly believe that getting to know the people behind a project is crucial for making informed decisions. That's why we provide detailed information about the core team members and their roles in the project.

  • Paul Vysotski

    Paul Vysotski

    CEO

    • Vitaliy Martyn

      Vitaliy Martyn

      CBDO CIS

      • Frederico Pires

        Frederico Pires

        COO